There's no question that student loan debt is outrageous in the United States. According to the Federal Reserve, it's the second highest consumer debt category, falling behind mortgages.
A study was conducted by OnePoll where they surveyed 1,000 undergraduates and 1,000 post graduates and they found that 89% of them viewed their debt as a burden.
So what would they do to erase their student debt?
- Shave their head (51%)
- Walk to work for a month (49%)
- Do high school over again (40%)
- Never have caffeine again (40%)
- Work a year with no time off (40%)
- Spend a week in jail (39%)
Photo: Getty Imag