Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday! Here's my special Football Cheese and Bean Dip (one of the few things I can cook).
Here's what you'll need...
1 16oz. Sour Cream
1 16oz. Refried Beans
1 8oz. Cream Cheese
1 Green Onion (chopped up)
1 Package of Taco Seasoning
1 Cup of Mexican cheese
1. After stretching your hamstrings for 5 minutes, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soften Cream Cheese (in any odd method possible..I won't judge you.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl ( better than using the palms of your hands)
4. Put shredded cheese on top of the mixed ingredients.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
6. Have lots of chips for your dip. My favorite is the Frito Scoops chip.
7. Enjoy! Do not be offput by the unusual color. It's delicious. Serve it up hot!