Man Sent To ER After Eating World's Hottest Chilli

All it took was eating one Carolina Reaper chilli, to send a 34 year old man to the hospital. 

It was part of a contest in New York. He started getting thunderclap headaches, which are very painful and are caused by the tightening of vessels that supply blood to the brain. 

This is the first case ever recorded showing a chilli pepper, tied to arteries shrinking.  

 
Armstrong and Getty

Armstrong and Getty

Want to know more about Armstrong and Getty? Get their official bio, social pages &more on iHeartRadio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here